All items that are special order or one of a kind are not returnable. They are considered final sales at time of shipment unless they are received damaged in transit and prior to use.
There is only one reason for possible credit, exchange or replace that we will acknowledge:
- All Sales are final due unless proof of damaged during shipment. Our earrings are handcrafted and many times, one of kind. So each shipment recourse may vary depending on if they are one of a kind or can be replaced. One of a kind items typically have to be repaired or a credit issued. NO REFUNDS.
- Damaged / Replace / Repair
- If you received an item that was damaged during shipment you have 7 days after receipt to return your unworn item to notify us of the damaged item.
- If an item that needs repair due to mishandling, storage on part of customer, a charge will be quoted at time of inspection by Happi Hoops which is your decision whether or not to have us fix it at your cost. This includes scratches, modifications, blemishes, marks, resizing, etc.
- A photo of the damaged carton or item must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of return to get an pre-approved RMA Authorization.
- General return requirements:
- Return shipments received without prior RMA authorization will not be accepted or credited.
- All return items must be shipped via UPS, FedEx or USPS registered and insured for the full value of the item.
- Customer Service will email a shipping label with our RA# and this must be on the outer shipping carton for acceptance by Happi Hoops. If there is no RA# on outer carton, shipment will not be accepted or credited.
- Any items that were special ordered or custom are not returnable and considered “final sales.”
- All items will be inspected at time of receipt to ensure they have not been worn and damaged upon your receipt.
- We will process an authorized return within 7 days of receiving your returned item.